Thursday, April 1, 2010

Bigfoot Quest Part 1!

Did I say later? Well, I meant now!
1. Go to Bigfoot in the Caribean Beach.
2. Go to the fisherman in the harbor.
3. Go to the Jungle Cave, Second Door to get the fishing rod. Then, give it back to the fisherman.
4. Do not go play a game, unless you want to. Go to some other room and go back to the fisherman. Collect your fish.
4. Go to bigfoot. He will deny your fish.
5. Go to Chef Bruno. Talk to him or her.
6. Go to the beauty salon and get the bottle of oil on the table. (Seriously, who puts Olive Oil in a Beauty Salon?)
7. Go back to the Restraunt. Come back tommorow.
See you later!

5 comments:

  1. thanks. this really helped me! :) anyway, i'll be using this for my help for quests whenever i start new ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. RUBBISH!!!!! There is no bigfoot ANYWHERE!!! NEVER MIND THE CARRIBEAN BEACH!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Where is bigfoot! He isn't at the carribean beach! I have once before been in the locker but now I can't even go in! What do I do?

      Delete