Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Wooby and Egg Trouble

***UPDATE*** I Found All the Eggs! Yay.
***UPDATE*** Another Picture! I figured is I didn't have enough pictures, no one would believe me. ;) THESE  PICTURES ARE NOT EDITS! And, did anyone realize there have been a lot of Purple Woobys walking around everywhere?


If you go to the Old Harbour, you should see sparkles by the wagon on the left. When you click on them, YOU WILL FIND A EASTER WOOBY! I'm not kidding!
And...
I can't find all the eggs. I only have 9. Oh, and by the way, I found one more in the Castle. If anyone remembers where the eggs are, please tell me. It'll be... 50 Points! Thanks.

You guys know that I don't put pictures on my blog because it takes too much work. But this is a exception. The purple Thing next to the Blue Couch is the Easter Wooby. It keeps on covering (himself/herself) with shampoo. Lol. Go and get one for yourself! Note: I don't feel like giving up my level yet...

3 comments:

  1. There Is A Few In The Sports Hall .. Some At The Swimming Pool .. One In The Diner .. One In The Fountain .. One In The Salon .. Two At The Carrabien Beach .. One At The Beach .. One At The Sports Field

    EdenElouise .. (Thats All I Could Think Of)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks... But you're about a day too late! And my Panfu account name is... aaypbs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. im to late for that now but i finished all my quest just yesterday u can ask me for help i go on panfu everyday you might see me my panfu name is angelstar113

    ReplyDelete