Saturday, April 17, 2010

Organzation in Progress...

The next few days will be dedicated to me organizing this blog. As you can see, you need to look around A LOT to find the Quest Walkthroughs, and some other things. So, I will be organizing this. Just thought I would tell you.

This came from the Panfu Main Blog...

P.S. – A lot of you have been asking about the Pokopets. Eloise had to be rush off to Australia ASAP, but will be back next week. Then she’ll start handing out the Pokopets! We can’t wait! All Pandas can get a Pokopet. Just make sure you have a voucher from the ‘Save the Pokopets’ quest.

That's the question... the Pokopets Voucher can be used on a FREE POKOPET! Yay.


I realized a lot of you have been commenting on the "The Magic Ice Diamond" Quest. So, I have answered some questions. If you asked a question there, check out what I wrote.
 
And, there have been multiple comments about how to get to the Telescope thing. The answer is this. Go to my Secret Places Page, on the top, then follow the directions to go to the "Eerie Forest." So, there you go. There's the April Blog News. See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment