Friday, April 23, 2010

Virtual Worlds and Help Page!

Yes, Progress has Slowed for a While, Due to No Good Updates on Panfu, and me making my Funny Pictures Page. Well, we have a couple New Things.

1. Commonly Asked Questions Page!
So, if you have a question about a quest, or anything else, PLEASE post it on this page. (Not THIS Page, this Page!) Click on the Link to Get to the Page. http://aaypbspanfucheats.blogspot.com/p/commonly-asked-questions-about-panfu.html The reason I have done this page, is because you guys are asking a BILLION GREAT questions, and I may not ever get to them because I can't find them. So, if you asked a question in the past week, Please Post It Again on this New Page! (I know at least 5 People asked a question in the past week!) If you post your question, you may also get some points...

2. Virtual World Updates!
On the Virtual World poll (Almost 200 Votes, AWESOME! Thanks for referring your friends!), 89% of you say you play Club Penguin! Well, I do too! I'll be happy to post some cheats for that... If you guys want me to do that, just post a comment on this page. Also, I've added a Banner thing to the Sidebar on Club Penguin! (Yes, my sidebar is getting a bit overloaded...) And, if you guys want cheats for some other program, just comment on THIS POST and tell me! Thanks!

3. Panfu Updates!
There's supposed to be "Movie Stars" in the castle, but I don't see any...
Also, has anyone seen Eloise? I haven't.

And that's all for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment