Thursday, November 25, 2010

The Truth about Panfu's Pop It Game

Today, when I went to the Old Harbor on Panfu to find a cheat (scroll down!), I noticed at least 30 pandas crowding around a balloon near the left side of Old Harbor. When I finally got in and got to play the game, I was SHOCKED. The game was COPIED, YES COPIED FROM NINJA KIWI'S BLOONS! I'm surprised Panfu would copy such a thing! If you want to play the ORIGINAL Bloons, with much better graphics, click the links.

http://ninjakiwi.com/Games/Bloons-Games/

There are different Bloons Games, like Bloons Insanity, Hot Air Bloon, Bloons Super Monkey, Bloons Player Packs, Bloonsworld, Bloons Junior, Bloons Pop 3, and even Bloons Tower Defense! Here's the link to Bloons Tower Defense 4 Expansion:
http://ninjakiwi.com/Games/Tower-Defense/Bloons-Tower-Defense-4-Expansion.html


Again, I am extremely surprised that Panfu would copy this game. This game is EXTREMELY popular, it made the list of several magazines' top games of the year, etc. If I were you, STOP playing Pop It on Panfu, and play the original Bloons!

If a Panfu Designer is reading this, the most sensible thing to do will be to REMOVE that game! Copying games with a copyright with another site is a violation of the law!

Even more, what Panfu did is TRULY not right! All they did was replace the monkey with a panda and change the effects of some bloons! COME ON PANFU, DELETE IT!

Vote on the poll to the right!

11 comments:

  1. PLEASE FOLLOW MY BLOG!! PLEASE! Question: How many people are following your blog? Answer: 1!! AND THAT'S ME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That`s not nice BTW I just bought Club Penguin membership card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cube let me add you in Panfu
    My panfu name is: Petariaking

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joelle: There are currently 13 people following this blog. And yes, I will follow your blog soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I usually play in Panfu Finland but I can add you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well almost anytime (when u want)but I`m going to sleep soon (it`s 9.55 pm now in Finland, which is about 1-3 pm in U.S. and let me also add you in CP

    ReplyDelete
  7. Panfu didnt just copy bloons they copied Club Penguin!!!! Almost all the caractors are parodys of club penguin's famous penguins! So dont play Panfu If u want fun games Play club penguin or webkinz or other games! Waddle On! BillyBob

    ReplyDelete
  8. People copy games that are popular than other games and call it theirs i hope Ninja Kiwi finds out!! Waddle On! Happy77

    ReplyDelete