Saturday, November 6, 2010

The Worst Virtual World

No doubt about it, the answer is Panfu. I just hope some Panfu designer or someone else reads this blog. They really need to make the game better. How?
1. Parties/Festivals at least 6 times per year
2. New Rooms/Areas
3. New Quests! One quest/every two weeks, at least one quest/every month
4. TAKE OUT THE WAIT A DAY THING IN ALL QUESTS!!!
5. Let Non-Members buy some items (just 10% of items would be fine)
6. Allow chatting the whole day, not just half a day
7. Why do we have to wait 1 hour before using a special power again? Let us use our powers unlimited! We worked hard by earning those powers, and after we try it out, it turns out that we have to wait an hour. Really?

Even if you are part of the 83% that like Panfu (the poll!), I bet you would be REALLY happy if Panfu made these changes. Spread the word! Tell those Panfu designers to MAKE THESE CHANGES!!! Someone post a comment on the Panfu Main Blog! If Panfu makes at least 1-2 of these changes in the next month, then... Well, I don't know what will happen! The point is, PANFU, MAKE THESE CHANGES!!!


The worst thing about Panfu? I think that everyone agrees what this is.
#4: Why do we have to wait a day to do a quest? Why? Some of the quests end up taking 10 days, just because of Panfu's lousy database! Come on, that's what you want us to do? Really? I bet some of us can finish all of Panfu's quests in 1-2 days. And, the quests end up taking 1-2 months. Panfu designers just want us to spend more time with the quest. Doing this is a guaranteed way to get you in the virtual world every day. Also, one of the quests wants you to do all this stuff to earn the privilege of riding the horse. (I forgot what this quest is) The only reason that non-members are doing this quest is so that they can ride the horse. And, after the non-members finish the quest, which they worked on for one week, the computer tells them: Riding the horse is for members only. Here's a background. WHO CARES ABOUT THE BACKGROUND!!! I think that 100% of the players of Panfu prefer riding the horse over a lousy background. I think that in CP, and Pandanda, no one even changes their background that often at all. We end up forgeting about the backgrounds and colors.


Also, if you've completed all the quests in Panfu, what do you do?
Nothing.
In Pandanda, it's impossible to complete all the quests, because there are 10-15 new ones every day! In Panfu, there are 10-15 new ones every 2-3 years.
In CP, you can work and collect more stamps! (I can never seem to collect all those stamps! I only have around 60 non-member stamps! I had membership on CP before, but I haven't renewed it yet becuase I gave out my membership code)
Yeah, that's the point.

Does someone want this blog? Cause I'm really tired out. I prefer CP and Pandanda over "The Worst Virtual World." I'm really surprised that 83% of you like Panfu. What if I change the vote title to: Is Panfu the best virtual world you played? Change your vote according to that title.

You know what? There might be a contest for my Panfu account, which has several items. Again, my membership just ran out. I could probably get another Panfu membership for the winner.

12 comments:

  1. i so agree.
    i have only been on it this weekend because im on my friends account cause she wants me to get her higher levels and also im a member on her account for the weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GAWD PANFU IS THE WORST GAME EVR MEAN Y R THEY MAKING US WAIT A DAY FOR QUESTS AND ITS SO NOT FAIR THAT GOLD MEMBERS CAN BY BOLLYS POKOPETS AND CLOTHES AND YOU SPECAIL SMILEYS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh please aaypbs! Please follow my blog! Please!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i know why you have to wait a day..... its because you can have a quest to do everyday

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so agree its totally not fair

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is a question please awnser it some one ok when u say a bad word and it say you are blocked from speaking in the chat box dose it meen blocked forever or only for a day all i said was coke and slime

    ReplyDelete
  7. does anyone have a moshimonsters if you do add me the first person to send me a message saying i saw your comment gets my friends member account
    add me allouette-luv

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, i hate panfu. so stupid game for 6 yr olds.... hate it so bad, bearville is ALOT of fun i love bearville!!!! :)

    panfu is the worst game built, and thats no lie.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I never go on anymore. I now usually go on Club Penguin now. Maybe once in a while I'll go on Panfu but since everyone has been
    deactivated I think the last time I went on was about almost a month ago. Who knows maybe my account IS deactivated?

    ReplyDelete
  10. And the chat times are redicoulous! Even in the summertime (I think) it still has usual chat times on weekdays. They should make a site for every single time zone! I remember one time it was 9 PM and I could still free chat! Now I have to stop at 4 or 5 PM. It says it stops at 9PM German time or something like that now. I looked up the time there it it stopped at 8PM! Plus everyone's accounts are de-activated.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Also when you're on quests it says 'Come back tomorrow!' IT TAKES A WHOLE WEEK TO DO ONE SINGLE QUEST!

    ReplyDelete