Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Funniest Questions Asked on this Blog

About 1.5 months ago, I posted a list of the top 10 most asked questions on this blog. Click here if you want to see it. Here's the list of the Top 10 most FUNNIEST questions on this blog. These questions are not placed in "funniest" order.



1. Where's the burrito shop on Panfu?
There is no burrito shop.

2. How do I get in the huge octopus at the beach?
You can't.

3. How much is a McDonalds Quarter Pounder?
The last time I checked, $3 or something?

4. Aaah! Why is there a huge spider at the Town?
What?

5. How do you brush your teeth on Panfu?
You can't.

6. What does "eat with bread" mean? Some pandas were saying it.
What does "eat with bread" mean anyways?

7. I tickled my Panda's foot!
Yay.  (Yes, it's not really a question, but it's funny.)
8. WHY IS MY PANDA NOT MOVING? IT'S STUCK ON KAMARIA!
Yay again.

9. I can't finish the "Bob's Adventure in the Beach" quest on Panfu! Help!
There is no "Bob's Adventure in the Beach" quest.

10. I can't finish the slide puzzle on the Penny and Lenny quest! And I can't get into the plane on the Penny and Lenny quest!
Slide Puzzle=Bigfoot Quest. Plane=Save the Pokopets Quest. Not Penny and Lenny quest.

11. I have the iPod for my penguin on CP but I WANT THE IPAD! HELP!
I don't think there is an iPad...

12. I'm not a Member and I can't get into the Underwater School!!! You have to be a Non-Member to get in right?
The last time I checked, you had to be a MEMBER to get in...

13. EVERYONE GO TO MY CAVE ON PANFU! GO TO MY TREE HOUSE ON CLUB PENGUIN TOO AND MY IGLOO ON PANDANDA! I'M ON ALL OF THESE NOW! MY NAME IS TRICKLEBONE12!!!
Panfu=Tree House   CP=Igloo   Pandanda=Tree House (Yes, I know it's not really a question!)

14. I JUST TURNED 7! I WANT TO BE AN AUTHOR ON THE CLUB Penguin MAIN BLOG! I TRIED LOGGING IN TO MY CP ACCOUNT, and I clicked HELP AUNT ARCTIC on the NEWSPAPER but IT WON't LET ME POST ON THE  CP MAIN BLOG! HELp! FROM BENNY HELP PLEASE!
You have to be 18 and that's not how you do it.


15. I sent in my Author Application for writing on the Panfu Blog with Max and Ella to your email panfuhelp@yahoo.com! PLEASE read! I'm SO EXCITED I WANT TO START WRITING NOW! I'll start writing about my BOLLY or maybe my NEW SCHOOL!
Sorry to ruin your "excitement", but you have to be 18, and that application is for writing on THIS BLOG, not the Panfu Main Blog. And, even if you could write on the Panfu Main Blog, you don't write about your New School.

These were actual reader questions! I mean it! If you have an idea for a "Funny Question", a Funny Phrase or a Funny Picture, tell me! The ones above were REAL ONES THAT PEOPLE ASKED! It's amazing what people ask...

Aaypbs
PH Main Author
(Sorry it's a day late!) A collection of Funny Pictures will be coming soon! Time for some Membership Codes too...)

9 comments:

  1. Hi but wheres the taffy shop on club penguin???

    ReplyDelete
  2. HELP!!! I'm stuck on the johny cash queest on panfu

    ReplyDelete
  3. when i go on the beach is it a big football boot or a base boot on the bigfoot quest=

    ReplyDelete
  4. why is there a panda which farts in his or hers pants?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ayuda..en el hogar hay un catalogo de hogares..pero yo quiero conseguir otros Podeis Decirme Donde peudo encontrar Catalogos De hogares Diferentees????? Porfavooor xD♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. En el de hogares y luego um pues eso nomas pones la fletcha

      Delete
  6. help!!! im stuck on the james bond mission on cp

    ReplyDelete
  7. help im stuck on the escape from prison Justin bebber mission on panfu im stuck on the part where you find ham !

    ReplyDelete