Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Contest (Again) and More!

Ok, time for another contest!

The award is: 100 Credits,
which is enough for 26 Months of Membership, 33.33 Coin Codes, or even $100,000 donated to Japan! I said OR, not AND!
Oh yeah, CP has changed their membership prices to normal again! I don't know about you, but when I saw the price cut, I purchased decades, even centuries of membership! Stock up and save! Saved about $1,000...

This contest is for the people who don't want to answer 15 questions about something. This is a one word response!

The Objective: What word is this?

The word has something to do with one of my favorite virtual worlds, Pandanda, Panfu, CP. It's not some completely random word.

Remember, send it to my email, or post it in the comments! If someone has posted the correct answer in the comments before you, don't copy, because you won't win! :) Results will be posted within 24 hours of a correct answer.

And, if you've been on our blog for a long time, you already know, that for every single contest I've ever had, there's a way to cheat. Well, cheat!

***BONUS***
First person to post the word "Cake" on the comments wins 5 EXTRA CREDITS, enough for a month of membership! ONLY ONE PERSON WILL WIN!

Aaypbs
PH Main Author

Well, today's National Purple Day in some parts of the world. (What kind of a holiday is that!) Not where I live though! To celebrate THAT, we have a little purple banner at the bottom. But looks can be deceiving...

The word is 6 letters.

15 comments:

  1. CAKE

    LOVE YOUR BLOG AAYPBS AND UMBRELLAS BLOG BUT YOURS IS BETTER THAN UMBRELLA

    I HATE CONNOR! JOIN THE FCC AND GET RID OF CONNOR! We're not wrong... we're 1,852 members strong!

    My Google Account is dedicated to hating Connor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to join the FCC! How do I join?

    By the way, cake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just give me your Panfu username, and you're in! Thanks for helping the community hate Connor worldwide!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great! Now we're 1,853 members strong! Can you help us REPORT CONNOR TO BLOGGER AND KILL him FOREVER?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just follow your lesson plans. Meet me on Panfu right now-Pool-Bollyland.

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY! I'm making a new google account that says "Connor is a piece of @#$%" and IM GOING TO POST THAT! CONNOR WILL BE GONE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i was looking at the word and saw the hint as well!

    ReplyDelete