Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Ella is Being Spied On

Ella is Being Spied On

April 26th, 2011
Good Morning Pandas,
So, how are you? I slept for 10 hours and now I’m fit as a fiddle. :mrgreen:
…and I’m totally knackered. :???: I was so afraid that I barely slept last night. You probably won’t believe me, but I was watched again last night! Seriously!! Shortly after I’d laid down to sleep, I heard a low rustling through the open window. Don’t panic, I thought, that was probably just a hedgehog or something. But barely a minute later, I heard it again. This time, the the rustling was much louder and closer, as if the hedgehog had climbed onto my tree…wait a minute, hedgehogs don’t climb!! :shock: I got really scared and started shaking. What now? I tried to calm down and slowly walked towards the window with a torch in my left paw and pepper spray in my right. Then I put on the torch, jumped towards the window and…
BOO!!

:shock: Very funny, Max :oops:

Hehe, I just wanted to give your story a good twist.
Grrrr, I think you don’t realise how serious this is. Someone took a picture of me, right when I jumped in front of the window! Because of the flash, I couldn’t really see anything, but I heard that rustling again and paws walking away from me. At some point, the noise fizzled out completely. It’s totally clear: I, Ella of Panfu, am being spied on! If you don’t believe me, I will have to investigate this matter myself. Yesterday, I got some good hints from the Pandas that will help me. Thanks again for that! :)
Okay, okay, I’ll tag along. It sounds as if you could really use the help of a young detective. ;) We’ll report back to you as soon as we know more.

Paws up for Panfu,
Max and Ella

P.S.: Within the next two weeks, there will be a huge Sale instead of new furniture and clothes!! 75% on selected items! Preparations for that are under way just now. We will let you know when things are ready ;)
 
 
Joelle
Co-Author

1 comment: