Friday, April 22, 2011

Hidden + 1 More free code!

hi


Im afraid i can ONLY post 1 Month panfu membership codes. Up to now ive published 3 Codes 


Hiding places:


Code 1. On a post
Code 2. On a comment
Code 3. Hidden invisible on a post
Code 4.On THIS post


Here is another code!


24887215


May i remind you that IF you ACTUALLY get the codes and get membership, dont email Aaypbs telling him that you have it, comment on the post WITH that code on, and tell me/Aaypbs that you got it (If you did).


I will only continue to post codes IF people actually tell me that they are working,
Hiding more codes soon!


Anonymous!

4 comments:

  1. Connor, they're emailing me again. PollDog won a code. I don't know which one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. umm idk where to put the code in

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ayabs will u please email me a code im poor and i ned help finding one my eamil is taysha98@hotmail.com plzzzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Connor, they're emailing me again. PollDog won a code. I don't know which one. :) more info

    ReplyDelete