Wednesday, April 27, 2011

News from our Authors

THIS POST IS FROM HEART CLUB, LLC

Hello! I'm Cookie, a representative from Heart Club. The main author on this blog, Aaypbs, told us to post some messages from some authors on this blog here. We're using his account to post.

THE FOLLOWING POSTS HAVE NOT BEEN EDITED FOR SENSITIVE CONTENT.

***FROM BLUEY***
Hi! I'm a new author here! I really like this blog, and there are two other Panfu Blogs I follow. One is called Panfu Gold (Hosted by Hotcream) and one is called Panfu Blog 2011 (Hosted by Conneor) 
Guess what? They both suck bad. This blog is the only blog that's given out ANY membership, let alone over 1,000 years! Go Panfu Help!

***FROM KKKK***
Why do I love Panfu Help? Their posts are mostly informative. At least, all of Aaypbs's posts are. I HATE PANFU BLOGS WHO COPY POSTS FROM THE PANFU MAIN BLOG! It's called the Panfu Copy and Paste. They copy stuff from the Panfu Main Blog and Paste it on their blog! PEOPLE, THIS PLACE DOESN'T NEED THAT! Most blogs do that. THIS BLOG DOESN'T! Woo hoo!

***FROM ERASPENCIL***
I LOVE PANFU! I LOVE CP! I LOVE PANDANDA! I HATE CONNOR! Well, I'm honored to become an author here! A tip to whoever the main author is I think his name was Aabspbs or something I forogt. FIRE CONNOR! FIRE CONNOR! A few days ago Lollipop made a post. THE COMMENTS ARE A TOTAL SCAM! CONNOR IS POSTING ALL OF THEM! GO HERE: http://aaypbspanfucheats.blogspot.com/2011/04/hi-everyone.html#comments AND TAKE A LOOK AT THE TIME BETWEEN COMMENTS! There's like one minute! Connor is posting all of them!
At 1:12 AM  "The Anonymous Author" posts.
At 1:18 AM Connor posts.
Also...
At 3:07 PM Connor posts again
At 3:08 PM Someone pretends to be one of Connor's "supporters" and posts telling Lollipop to stop.
SEE? HE IS POSTING ALL OF THEM! Check it out with your own eyes! NO ONE SUPPORTS CONNOR! IF YOU SUPPORT CONNOR, CLICK POST A COMMENT SAYING I SUPPORT CONNOR!
ALSO, Connor cheats so bad! He hacks Panfu. EVERYONE EMAIL AAYPBS AND PANFU SAYING THAT CONNOR IS CHEATING THEM OUT OF MEMBERSHIP CODES!!!
Also in the comments, both Connor and the Anonymous Author doesn't capitalize "I" in "I like Ice Cream." ANY PERSON WHO DOESN'T HAVE ADHD KNOWS TO CAPITALIZE I's!
SCAM! CONNOR IS A SCAM AND HE IS THE ANONYMOUS AUTHOR!
P.S. I don't want to be an author I just wanted to show this post to the public.



That's all the author messages for today! If you have a message, post it on this blog, or you can email Aaypbs and he will post your message here! Posting is easier, but some people emailed Aaypbs and he decided to post them!

From Aaypbs: The new quest (if there is one) will be up soon!

Also, Aaypbs, what do you mean "delete Lollipop's post?"

From Heart Club, LLC
Panfu Help Sponsorer

No comments:

Post a Comment