Saturday, April 9, 2011

OUR BIGGEST CONTEST EVER!

Two days ago, I said something about 1,000,000 Credits for winning a contest. April Fools. If I DID do that, I would go bankrupt! But there is a contest. A contest for 500 Credits, enough for, I don't know, 10-12 Years of Membership? Yeah. Are you ready?





As you can see in the picture, our next contest is called Race to Recycle. We're not recycling anything like paper or cans. What we are recycling is... old Club Penguin Items. Yeah, I said CP Items.

Below, you see a Club Penguin Item from a year back or so. I forgot.








It's called... Flower Planter. What YOU have to do is tell me, if you named this item, what would you name it? Basically, an alternate name for this "Flower Planter."

After a few people have told me their "alternate names," we will vote for the best name. The three top names will move on to the next level, with another item. We will vote for THAT one too. And the winner gets: 500 Credits! 2nd and 3rd Place might get something also...

So, comment or email your alternate name for the Flower Planter. Something like "Pink Flowers" or something.

Contest Ends Tuesday.

Thanks to Heart Club, LLC.

Aaypbs
PH Main Author

Comment or email the word "pizza" with your submission and earn an extra 100 Credits IF YOU WIN.

5 comments:

  1. i sent the entry! A LONG TIME AGO

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name for it is...Planter Flower

    And oh yeah, pizza

    ReplyDelete
  3. pizza. my name for it is planting flowers.
    by the way i am nemi just with my other blogger/google account

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pizza Is Awesome! My name for it is... The red sunshine...

    (Couldn't think of anything else)

    ReplyDelete