Monday, April 25, 2011

Pony Quest Walkthrough (THANKS TO BUETY2)

Thanks to buety2, guess what? WE NOW HAVE A PONY QUEST WALKTHROUGH! I made a few grammar edits, but other than that, all credit goes to buety2! I sent him a membership code for giving us this walkthrough, so check your email!


1 Go to pony stable, talk to person
2 Go to hay barn, talk to person
3 Go to jungle and near the cave there is a plant
4 Use the water bomb to water it
5 Water it twice, click on it
6 Go to hey barn, talk to person
7 Go to pony stable talk to person
8 Go to pet shop to find the 1st piece
9 Go to stable, give it to person
10 Go to the locker (changing room) to get 2nd piece
11 Go to stable, give it to person
12 Go to library to get 3rd piece 
13 Go to stable, give it to person
14 Wait a day, come back next day
15 You're now done,if you are not a member you will not be able to ride your horse. (You'll get a background)

There's no excuse not to be a Panfu Member after our great Membership Code Scatter...

Aaypbs
PH Main Author

5 comments:

  1. How can I become a Panfu member?
    I'm in Buenos Aires apartments, Argentina, so am I qualified for that?
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. how come i cant see this quest in my quest book? is this quest an old quest? idk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No fair! i wasnt here at 'the great membership code scatter'. SO I HAVE AN EXCUSE!!

    ReplyDelete