Saturday, April 16, 2011

Race to Recycle First Round

I know the poll over there -> hasn't ended yet, but we're continuing anyways.
18 and 24 have gotten in!



Click on the picture to view it in full screen.

Ok, now, vote again! You only have about 30 hours to vote, so vote! Pick 1 that you like the best! This may be hard... I know I like about 4 of them! If you're having trouble, pick one out of a hat! :)
Here are the names again. And by the way, we're not changing names anymore... at least not yet!

* #3-Connor E2-Flower Cluster
* #4-ConnorSucksCheatBlog-Super Flower
* #5-Paintcan42-Red Sunshine
#8-I LOVE PAINTCAN42-Paintcan42
#9-Tricklebone-Bone Flower
* #10-Ultimate CP Cheats-The Super Club Penguin Flower Planter
* #13-Nemi-Planting Flowers
* #16-LepreCHAUN-Hoppy Flower
#17-OOOO-Oooo Flower
#18-I HATE CONNOR SO MUCH!!!-I Hate Connor Flower
#19-Blah Blah-Flower Flower
* #24-I LOVE PIZZA LOL-Brown Flower Pot
* #28-Heart Club Enterprises-Tranquil Garden Plant
#29-Pizza-Hi Bob Flower
#30-Eek-Halloween Night Flowr
#32-FUNFREAK-FUN!!!

The ones with an asterick are the ones that are appropriate for the picture that I posted. :) No hard feelings!
By the way, districts are OVER. I don't know why they're still in the picture though.

Oh, did I say the prize is now 2000 credits? Well, I'll say it. Why is it that in every post that I make, I increase the prize by 500 credits?
So, vote!
 
TIMELINE:
April 8-Contest Starts
April 12-Thirty Two Names Entered
April 15-Tiebreaker Vote 1
April 16-First Round Voting (16 to 8)
April 17-Quarter Finals Voting (8 to 4)
April 18-Semi Finals Voting (4 to 2)
April 19-Match for Third (2 Losers of Semi-Finals Compete for Third Place)
April 20-CHAMPIONSHIP! (2 to 1)
April 22-PRIZE AWARDED! A CENTURY OF MEMBERSHIP! (Almost) Or 2 Million for Japan. (US Dollars, not Yen)
 
This may change, if we have another tie. And I am not in the mood for another tie. :)
 
So that's just about all for now. If there's a new quest on Panfu, it'll be up soon. If you guys want me to put up a walkthrough, comment so I know that there's a quest! Thanks to Anonymous for reminding me the week before last week, and Connor for reminding me last week!
 
Aaypbs
PH Main Author

No comments:

Post a Comment