Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Spy from the Sewer

April 27th, 2011
Pandas, wake up! Now!
What? Who? Where? When? But it’s the holidays still…

You don’t even need to try pulling your pillow over your ears. We might not have classes at the moment, but you can still learn a lesson in detective’s instinct! I was right, there is a spy on Panfu!
A real spy like James Bond? Cooooool! :cool:

There’s nothing cool about that. He was sent by Evron to spy on us! Creepy is more like it! Who knows where and and when else he spied on us. :???:

Hopefully he took a picture when I broke my record in the Surfing Game. Then I’d at least have proof of that. :mrgreen:
Right, I see, with your attitude, you’ll be a double agent at some point. :lol: What I wanted to tell you: Gonzo, seller of sunglasses with the Elvis hairdo at the Swimming Pool, saw the spy with his own eyes! Well, his shadow…he came from the drain in the locker room! :???:


It’s probably best you talk to Gonzo yourself. But you should first go and visit Kamaria on the Castle Terrace. She is so worried!
Paws up for Panfu,
Ella and Max
 
Joelle
Co-Author
 

No comments:

Post a Comment