Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A Spy on Panfu?

A Spy on Panfu?
April 25th, 2011
Hello Pandas,
I don’t want to alarm you, but something strange is happening on Panfu. I constantly have the feeling that someone is following me. Maybe a spy? :???: I even have a picture to prove it. Maybe you can help me figure out what’s going on?

Here’s what happened: Yesterday, Max and I went on our Easter egg hunt. A Panda was sitting on a bench and kept holding a newspaper directly in front of his face. Whenever I went somewhere different, the Panda moved his newspaper in the respective direction, too, so I could never see his face. The most suspicious thing was that the newspaper had a hole in it – it was the size of a Panda eye. I am sure that someone observed me through the hole. But who?

Ella, you really shouldn’t worry about it. I bet it was just Benny Bunny checking out our progress on our Easter egg hunt. I bet he found it funny that we took as long as we did. Or do you maybe have a secret admirer who could be watching you? :D
Not that I know of. But it can’t have been Benny Bunny. I would have recognised his long bunny ears! I will stay alert and let you know if I see anything suspicious.  Keep your eyes peeled!
Paws up for Panfu,
Ella
and Max
 
Joelle
Co-Author

1 comment: